Information regarding events and featured artists may be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org, and should be submitted as soon as possible but no later than the 15th of the month prior to the intended month of publication. Promotional coverage will be subject to volunteer/intern availability, although every attempt will be made to consider and provide coverage for a minimum of one feature story per month. Please email inquiries.
Other than event coverage, we will also consider the following:
- Editorials, regarding a wide variety of subjects. Our foundation is based on honesty, hope, and inspiration. Send us a proposal of what you would like to discuss and we will begin a conversation about how you can submit an editorial for GTH.
- Prose, short fiction, flash fiction, micro-fiction, memoir, research articles, free form (1200 words or less).
- Poetry, original works or commentary on classic works.
- Fine Art, submitted in digital format. (JPEG, preferred).
- Recipes, food commentary appreciated.
- Mixed Media, submitted in digital format.
- Book Review Submissions: we would love nothing more than to read your work and review it for the public.
Potential feature artists specializing in the following:
- Fine Art
- Culinary Arts
- Mixed Media
- Metal Working
- Spoken Poetry
- Editorial Arts
- Barista/Coffee Brewing
- Fashion Design
- Home Decor
- Other genres, let us know what you do!
If you are already an established blogger or online publicist with an interest in the arts, journalism, literature, or publishing, becoming a guest writer with GTH is a wonderful way to participate in guest blogging and build an audience outside of your typical realm. Writers will have the opportunity to be credited at the end of each article they help to publish with appropriate links to personal work.
As a guest writer you will complete and publish a maximum of one article per month. All potential topics must be approved by our Founding Editor or another trusted GTH volunteer and will be reviewed prior to publication.
If you are interested in conducting an interview, we will monitor the interview process to ensure that it is a legitimate source and the content is relevant and reader-friendly.
We are also interested in publishing book reviews, editorials, prose, and poetry.
GTH Guests Writers:
Rhiannon Bankes-Johnson is a freelance writer and book blogger (IvoryOwlReviews.blogspot.com) based in the Atlanta suburbs. She is currently at work on her first novel.
Antonio Rodriguez was born in Venezuela. He studied engineering in Venezuela and in Spain. He currently lives in NYC where he works as a structural engineer. Learn more about Antonio and his work at www.airinny.wordpress.com.